Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thank You, May I Have Another?

I have known Mahir since I was at least 17 years old. He was always willing to have a good time and joke around with me or anyone in the group. I went on this Spring Break trip back then to Mission Beach in San Diego with a large group of singles. I remember Mahir and Chris rising early in the morning to take a little jog down the beach in their speedos. Awe, the memories! HaHa Here is a picture of us from that trip:



Mahi Mahi and I were having a random little chat today. I told him that I have been thiking of a career change for some time now. He mentioned that he is in Finance and Energy Management and that it's basically dealing with money and maximizing oil, energy, and electricity. It's a good income for him, but it also leaves room for helping a lot of people where they don't have these things and he can help make them a reality. He's extremely smart and talkented! As far as suggestions for me, he said "Personally, I think your legs could stop war and famine. People would be too busy picking their chins up off the floor that they would forget that such things existed in the same world as such sexiness” haha Thanks Mahi Mahi I’m flattered, but I hope I can do more than just have sexy legs. HaHa “Honestly I can see you owning your own business, not too sure if you know it but for what I remembered and gathered is that you’re a strong person, confident, a risk taker, quite the sight (which in sales goes a very long way), and I have a feeling that if you want you could kick some {A-Double-Scribble}”, last word tweaked a bit for censorship. HA! So I guess I found my new career! JK

No comments:

Post a Comment