She reminded me that I am a strong woman:
(World's Smallest Weight...Ya, I Get My WorkOut On)
And also how beautiful I truly am:
(Making Faces When I Broke My Ankle...She's So Thoughtful To Take & Keep My Most Beautiful Moments)
More Laughing Moments:
"It's always good to hear that people you like are happy."
- Will Shetterly, Never Never
* My friend/coworker Lisa told me last Friday morning the exciting news of her husband finding a great new job! {Hip Hip Hooray!} I am so excited for them! The funny part though is how excited Lisa gets about telling stories like this! We joked and laughed that now she's going to buy the expensive shampoo she's been holding off on for 6 months because now "We're Rich!" Oh, good times shared.
"The person who knows how to laugh at himself will never cease to be amused."
- Shirley Maclaine
* Last night I was laying in bed and heard a rustling in some papers by my bed. Freaked out of course, I turned on the light, sat on my bed with phone clenched in one hand {not sure who I'd call or why, but it made me feel better} and scrunched down on my knees in a position that I could LEAP off my bed if needed. I grabbed a hangar and kept hitting the area where I thought the noise was coming from. I thought a cockroach or something had somehow gotten in, or maybe my brother and his friend played a SICK joke on me...alas, a tiny moth flew out. I jumped. Got it off my bed (all by myself) and went to sleep. Time to clean my room!
Laughter is an instant vacation. ~Milton Berle
Seven days without laughter makes one weak. ~Mort Walker
{L}aughter on one's lips is a sign that the person down deep has a pretty good grasp of life. ~Hugh Sidey
No comments:
Post a Comment