Get Creative! These guys did...
I was driving home last night on the 202 from a fabulous birthday dinner for my friend Teena and found the 101 to be closed. I took the frontage road all the way up and instead of taking my normal turn off, I decided to stay on for one more mile. {Lucky Me} it was the busiest mile stretch. It was like rush hour traffic at 10:30 at night. About 3/4 of the way down almost to the exit I noticed three guys on the sidewalk. It turns out they were there to make money! No, not like that...they were holding up signs that said they had water and snacks for sale, and one guy had a message written on his chest that read "I Need Money!" I started to laugh and thought of how clever they were to do this! They knew the freeway was closed and picked the prime location of the busiest (slowest moving traffic) area on that stretch and set up shop. Yes, I saw a full cart with all sorts of snacks and water bottles. I did not have any cash on me otherwise I would have bought something from them. I hope they made some money last night because they definitely made me smile!
I really did think that they were extremely creative; they saw an opportunity to make money and took it!
Thank You, Tres Amigos of the 101.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment